July 29, 2008

Play Dough



Not the best of days, running low on energy. The heat and humidity is quite unbearable today, even when your indoors. Go Figure? Otherwise I heard back from Doctors office, still delay by Ins Co regarding surgery date. I Do Not Like this.


But Lil Orchid does keep her MamMaw smiling....we played with play dough this morning after her physical therapy session. What a Blessing she continues to get stronger. I am truely amazed by her self determination. She is 28 mos. of Pure Pleasure and I Thank God everyday.


Oh Yeah, almost forgot ,today Tuesday is Lasagna Day..We were way off this time..ate an incrediable Roast w/vegetables and mashed potatoes. Maybe I should read the calendar in the morning instead of the evening ;) Nope I'll just keep surprising myself and you! Oh NO, I just cheated and tomorrow is CHEESECAKE DAY ! Somebody send me a Cheesecake pleeeezzzze.

No comments: