July 24, 2008

Tinker Bell


Getting in the groove for the Holidays..
I Love them All ! Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
My creative juices flowing, having lots of fun being creative. Not enough time in the day.
My daughter finished up a Special Order for Samantha (they love the pinwheel style hair bows).

And I've been finding alot of Brown & Pink, Gray & Pink, Black and Pink since that seems to be the LOOK this fall. Do you see a Pattern here.


Short Story:
Can't remember if I mentioned this before but my Lil Orchid loves music, songs, humming, whistling any way whatever the tune. She will hear a song once and be humming and saying some words the next time she hears it. May not be the right word, could be a sound alike word (she's two). Anyway No one in the house has been singing a christmas carol since last christmas season. Okay, I'm getting to the point. She's leaning against my leg as I'm posting some new clothes on ETSY and I'm talking out loud, muttering to myself. (cause I'm way more than two) I'm saying the word Tinker Bell and how everybody loves her, etc. Next thing I hear is a sweet angelic voice sing, "Tinker Bell, Tinker Bell, Tinker da da da" (If you didn't get it she was singing to Jingle Bells. SO CUTE ! I just had to sweep her up and tickle her with kisses.

No comments: