July 25, 2008

Carousels & Hot Fudge Sundae






What a great Calendar day..Hot Fudge Sundae Day, Mmmmmmm! Didn't have any :(
and Carousel Day, nope didn't ride one or see one, but Lil Orchid ate a horse from her animal crackers ;)

Did alot of finishing touches on some new clothes, sewing buttons, making bows, etc. It was really muggy but took photos outside anyway and Lil Orchid was very cooperative. I got kinda spooked when we came across a big black snake in the yard (trust me none of the snakes we see around here are small, they are at least 3-4 feet or longer!)....YUCK, I guess the thunderstorms brought him out. After I watched him slither away, I would carry her out the door and across the lawn to take her picture but she would kept calling out,"snake, snake". I'm a little JUMPY tonight.
Hopefully I'll be up to adding them on ETSY tomorrow. Here is a preview...

No comments: