July 11, 2008

Swimming Pool Day



Okay today, Friday, July 11th Swimming Pool Day or Cheer Up Day. That was easy, Watching my granddaughter in her Swimming Pool does make one Cheer Up ! Even with the high humidity and freak thunderstorms..we find a little time to cool off in the wading pool, Lil Orchid is in the water splashing me , who is sitting nearby on the swing. It's amazing that innocent children don't have to have toys and are happily amuzed by the water dripping off their elbow or the seat of their swim suit :) Cracks Me Up Everytime! So I hope this finds that everyone out there found a way to be Cheered Up or done the same for Someone Else. Keep Smiling ! To Cheer You Up - I'm sharing a few photos that make me smile



2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JMCS said...

Hi!

I just found your shop on Etsy and I wanted to come over here and tall you how adorable your granddaughter is. What a sweetie. Our daughter is adopted from China and we are waiting for another daughter from China. I hope your next granddaughter arrives soon. Your designs are amazing. I am headed back over to go look at the rest of your creations. Take care. :)

hugs,
Jonni