July 14, 2008

Pandemonium

Today, Monday is Pandemonium Day? Chaos? Maybe but isn't everyday like that, at least if its a busy day it is chaotic.

I feel things are a getting a little crazy around here, got my results back on my MRI and I'll be having surgery soon. So I'm trying to get as much sewing and posting done. Running out of time it seems. I have family in town this week and Lil Orchid is in Heaven with all the additional attention in the house. My daughter has been a big help with ripping seams and preparing denim for me. And as I said before Lil Orchid loves to sit on my lap while I sew, this time she had to be just as close to her Mom Mom but was a little exhausted with all the hard work supervising the grown ups. I Love this Pic.

1 comment:

JMCS said...

Beautiful pic of Lil Orchid and I wish you best of luck with your surgery. Don't worry, I know it will go great. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

hugs,
Jonni