July 28, 2008

I'll Pay you Tuesday...


Yes, You guessed it today is Hamburger Day. (also Chocolate Milk Day)


And this time I matched, I had a wonderfully juicy hamburger with lettuce , onions and tomatoes (from the garden) and on the side some delicious broccoli and cheese rice. I needed to keep my strength up, putting alot into creative sewing. Still uncertain on the date of my surgery, if they wait to long I 'm gonna be bed ridden because I can't be comfortable sitting or standing and its killing me.




Here is a few new photos....cool old tree trunk in front yard, Lil Orchid w/Panda and some different pics of new denim wear for ETSY Store!

2 comments:

JMCS said...

That's one beautiful model you got there with Lil Orchid. OMG, what a beauty! Glad to hear you honored National Hamburger Day, Hmmmmm, sounds pretty good. I will need to celebrate it tomorrow. I am wishing you best of luck with your surgery and hope they can do it soon. i am sure youwill feel so much better after it tis done. Thinking of you my friend.

Hugs,
Jonni

JMCS said...

Sorry for the typos, typing too darn fast! :)