August 29, 2008

End of the Month











Sorry I did not disappear, its just been crazy AGAIN. No, We let someone talk us into displaying & selling our creations at a local festival and we have been Busy, busy, busy for the two day event.There will be over 140 vendors exhibiting and only a few locals were accepted to join in. UGH! We were crazy or what...it is taking its tole on me. I was very tired and thought I'd turned off the woodburning rod, so I grabbed it getting ready to change the tip...oh my God, I now have a crusty white ashy burn in my left hand. I'm trying to get more rest. I still can't believe I did that. My knee is keeping me in constant pain because the ins. co. wants me to take pain treatments first, well they were right it is pain treatments I'm in more pain now. Not sleeping much but also not sewing much. Bad days and not so bad days. Lil' Orchid however is my ray of sunshine. Her mom mom and her went out to the garden and picked what seems to be the last of the tomatoes, and that afternoon the mail lady brought a hat we bought for her...it's perfect isn't it...now she's her favorite gray kitty. In my previous post I mentioned guests so I added a photo of Lil Orchid and Great Gram Jean (she did bring up some of her incredible woodburnings) also there is a photo of Lil Orchid wearing a dress from Great Aunt V , they are all so cute). Lil Orchid is also getting a little bored at times waiting for me and her Mom Mom to finish cutting, sewing, glueing, stitching, woodburning, drawing etc. .....Ohhhhhhh isn't that pitiful.

No comments: