August 8, 2008

Happiness Happens Day - Olympics 2008








This really was a Happy Day! LilOrchid, her Mom Mom and I have been watching all the showings leading up to today regarding China and the Olympics 2008 in Bejing . History Channel is our Favorite! Well, so is the Travel Channel. In fact, Lil Orchid is now telling everyone she will eat snake when we travel to China. She continues to ask MamMaw eat snake? Somehow she thinks I'll change my mind and say yes. It's not gonna happen. So We watched the opening ceremonies tonight, up to the point when my daughter finished some Hair Bows to honor the Olympics. So I slipped away to add them to the ETSY Store. Check them out they are really cute. Anyway back to the Olympics Lil Orchid loves the water, I enjoy gymnastics and her Mom Mom watches everything else. So it will be an interesting two and one half weeks. GO USA! and Sweet Dreams!

1 comment:

JMCS said...

I love the History Channel and Travel Channel too! Lil Orchid's shirt is so cute and she looks so excited to watch the Olympics. She is a brave girl to eat snake (lol). C'mon Grandma, you are not going to make her eat it by herself now are you? :)

Hugs,
Jonni