May 24, 2008

Memorial Day weekend (Observ) Saturday

I can't believe it has been this long since I last wrote. I like everyone has been so busy with life in general. And of course, as I have explained I sew, or create to keep my sanity. My mind is on overload, I have to many ideas and beautiful , cute prints, and not enough time. So I started making piles, upon piles of matching materials for each thought I have and now it is slowly moving into the next room and on the couch and chairs. I have to stop because my Mom is coming in next weekend over the real Memorial Day so we must clean up and I'm also afraid my little Orchid will get lost winding through the chaos. Although we have had fun playing hide and seek or Peek a Boo!

Today was relaxing, My daughter, Granddaughter and myself were invited to special friends house for a nice meal, not your traditional Holiday BBQ meal. It was great, we made Brownies, French Vanilla pound cake and a Spinach salad with Strawberries, Oranges and Pecans (yum),
while they served fresh Pineapple, Lettuce, Cucumbers, Phu, Seasoned Pork and Spring Rolls..I AM STUFFED.....who knew eating light food could make you so full. DELICIOUS. Thank you dear friends for inviting us and making us so comfortable. My little Orchid had so much fun playing with their Sweet Pea.

1 comment:

Alyson and Ford said...

Your creations are beautiful!
Hope all is well (job any better?).

Love seeing your beautiful daughter.

Alyson LID 01/27/06