May 6, 2008

Monday, Monday on a Tuesday






































Back track to yesterday, busy day at work especially with the Mothers Day holiday coming up. Did some sewing in the evening with my little Orchid straddling my left knee. Explaination, my two children used to stand on the chair seat behind me and watch over my shoulder as I sewed. My little Orchid is way to tiny so she patiently sits on my knee, hands to herself but I have learned to bob and weave past her little head to make sure my seams are straight. So maybe I should give her some credit to my creations, at least more than being my inspiration.

Well, now on Today, and I hate bringing any negativity into this blog, but they announced today that our company is closing its doors in 60 days. That's it. No Job......... Excuse me while I go and hug my little Orchid.

No comments: