May 11, 2008

100th Anniversary of Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to everyone. I have been Blessed that I still have my mother in my life, spoke to her first thing this morning, not that it was unusual because I call her long distance every other day if not every day. My daughter made me breakfast in bed while my son bought me and his sister lunch for Mother's Day, he picked it up after he got off work so we wouldn't have to cook. And my little Orchid was the gift to all of us, and wished me and her Great Gram a "Hap Moms day." We stayed cozy inside because it was very cold and rainy with incredible winds blowing. Did a little sewing but indulged myself and took photographs this afternoon for pleasure.
I am a very Happy Mother to Day :)

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Gorgeous Pictures- Gorgeous Subject