May 4, 2008

Sunday Morning




Thought I'd take advantage of the quiet this morning and get a little computer time done. I know my son will be writing and researching for some Executive Summary he needs to write for an interview on Monday. And I have not kept up on writing or adding items to My Etsy store. But I am proud of myself really got creative juices flowing and sewed up a storm, during the storm. Ha Ha. Anyway yesterday, took time away from things to attend a company picnic, dressed warm (in the low 60's, windy, spotted showers) but it was to be held at a Park with a covered shelter. Drove all the way there, sign says" moved to warehouse". So we drove all the way to the warehouse, not real excited because I promised my little orchid slides and a swing. I ran inside, looked around and saw kids with clubs hitting golf balls around the concrete walls and floors and YES, WE DROVE HOME. Picked up some fried chicken with fixin's and had our own picnic. Safely! By the way, I glanced at the face of our CEO, standing there, in the middle of things, staring with a look of horror on his face, as if What have I done. It was suppose to have a Luau theme to the picnic, so I started thinking, BBQ's, Summertime, Vacations, Boating, etc. Check it out........Oh yeah, remember I'm a grandma (mind wanders).....so I started thinking Memorial Day, 4th of July, Parades .....

No comments: