May 9, 2008

Thank God it's Friday

Sorry for the laspse in time, but I'm sure no one really minded after my last post. I'm adjusting...saddness, denial, scared crazy, denial, terrified, denial, road to depression, denial okay - ACCEPTANCE. I'm strong, my family's strong, we look forward and not backwards, the glass is half full (really there's just a drop at the bottom) but it's not empty yet! I'm a Survivor. So went to a couple job fairs this week, been sewing like crazy to relax. And my little Orchid, at 2 years old, is keeping me smiling and in stitches with all the new and funny things she does and says. Thank You for All My Blessings! My Daughter, My Son and My Granddaughter, my life.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

I'm sorry to hear about the yucky news. Just when it seems there is a light... but anyway. Glad to hear you are sewing up a storm. I keep looking for something for B....