January 27, 2009

A Full Day of Dirndle Skirts...



















I feel very accomplished today, things went smoothly and I got alot done. I don't know if people realize how much thread and fabric, time goes into these skirts. These are full circle skirts, the bottom edge of the skirt is approx. 3 yards, they have 16 panels...but that's what makes it worth it, when it looks so adoreable on little girls. The lengths depend on how long you want them on your child. Lil Orchid has the shortest legs ever...but I still like the length shown. I know she will get a couple years of use out of them.

2 comments:

JMCS said...

LOVELY! You are such a talented lady. You just continue to amaze me at every turn. LOVE the skirts!

hugs,
Jonni

JMCS said...

P.S. lil Orchid is duch a great model. She is so adorable.