January 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Girl

Today is my daughter's birthday, yes Lil Orchid (my granddaughter) sang "Happy Birthday Mom Mom" all day long. In fact this morning, she crawled up on the bed and whispered to her Mom "It's Birthday Mom Mom".


I didn't have to bake or decorate something for her, all she wanted was an ice cream cake that she saw advertised for Super Bowl Sunday. Yes a cake shaped like a Football! But it was good!!!




And for those wondering I sat up last night and this evening adding things to my ETSY Store.
My gosh, I've been busy!

1 comment:

JMCS said...

How sweet Monica! Please tell "H" we said "Happy Birthday". Hope her day was wonderful, but how could it not be with you and Lil Orchid there to celebrate her special day with her? LOVE the football cake too, how great. :)

hugs,
Jonni