January 3, 2009

Lunch with friends!

We had a wonderful Lunch and visit with two people who are waiting patiently for their daughter from China. I think Lil Orchid helps to keep smiles on their faces and reminds them that the wait is worth it. We exchanged gifts with them and this year they surprised me with a gift of a beautiful frame for a Grandmother. Thank You, Thank You. I Love it. They know me well...my love for photo's and photography!










Lil Orchid is having fun playing with her vintage doll house from Santa, and wearing some of her sweet new clothes.

1 comment:

JMCS said...

Hi Monica,

Sorry I have been MIA lately. I just had to get over here to see photos of Lil Orchid. You know I just love your grandbaby! She is stylin' with her new clothes and it sounds like you had a very nice lunch with your friends and I love the special present they presented you with. Isn't it so nice to meet so many great friends through adoption? I feel so lucky to have you and your family as my friends. :)

Hugs,
Jonni