January 15, 2009

Rode Trip


Not that we wanted to go outside or drive anywhere today. Especially when the weather people are saying your gonna die if you go outside...your face will freeze off. Yes, one of them actually did say that. But this was an important doctors appointment for Lil Orchid, I was so proud of how brave she was today. She was shaky, and a bit over whelmed by the doctors and the doctors in training. But my brave Little soldier didn't even whimper. I hate it that she is considered a case study, a little guinea pig...because of her paralytic polio. But she is with us, and is such a strong little girl who gives us love and hope. At the end of the day, she was fitted with a new brace, I think this will be her fifth one.

1 comment:

JMCS said...

Oh Monica, you are going to make me cry. Lil Orchid is such a wonderful and happy child. Nothing gets her down. She has the best attitude ever. What a little honey. I am so happy that things went well and I hope that the doctors can help.

Hugs,
Jonni