December 29, 2008

We were visited over the holiday by my youngest brother and his children, my niece, Allie and nephews, Dakota & Chance.








Great niece little Meredith, & niece Emily w/Lil Orchid also partied with us. Emily's parents were there and so was Meredith's Mom & Dad and big sis, Maddie.









Some of the family have traveled back to their homes and we still have a guest room full. My son is able to stay a little longer thanks to a boss who values him.










Lil Orchid made a special gift for her P/T






I welcomed my sister & her husband
and my oldest sister visited us too. And let's not forget YeYe and Great Great who stayed with us.


So we are setting up the sewing once again as the house empties!

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Glad he gets to stay longer. I know how much you all miss him when he is away.
Can't wait to see what wonderful things you are creating now!

JMCS said...

What a beautiful holiday and what fun to see everyone and so good that your son could stay longer. Both of your kids seem like such really great kids and don't even get me started on Lil Orchid, she is princess of the universe. Mwah! :)

Hugs,
Jonni