December 23, 2008

Rockin Around the Christmas Tree....

Got a lot of running today, got the car back after handing over.42 cents short of $500. !
(again I will not say Bah Humbug) I guess we'll have roast hotdogs instead of Turkey, just kidding, I think.

Having the first of relatives in tonight, so we'll eat and party with the little ones. YeYe and Great Great (my Mom and stepdad) drove in last night.

My son gets in from Grad School on the 24th, he got through 1st semester with all "A's" what a great Christmas gift!
My sister from TN drives in also on the 24th, and will be joined by my oldest sister on the 25th. Hopefully my youngest brother will drive in with his kids on the 26th.

3 comments:

JMCS said...

We can't even start to thank you enough for the beautiful and wonderful gifts you made for Sofia. WOW, I am just amazed and humbled by your generosity thoughtfulness. We got the package today and when I saw your return address label, I got so excited and I tore through the box like a mad-woman (lol).

The ornaments were fantastic and you did such a good job with the engraving. It made my heart melt to see those beautiful ornaments. That was so sweet if you to think of our girl and Samanatha. It helps to make it feel more real that she will be home eventually. Tahnk you so very much.

The bottle cap necklaces were works of art. Sofia has been wearing her Ni Hao Kai-Lan necklace all night. She didn't want to take it off before I put her to bed...too cute. I also adore the one you made with Sofia's photo. You are so talented my friend. Just amazing. Sofia also loved the little toy you made. Did youthink of the idea for this on your own? What a wonderful idea. You know what means the most to us? That you and your daughter and Lil Orchid created these. That makes them the most special gifts ever. Sofia also loves her crayons and crayon holder you sent her.

Thank you again so much and we love you guys and hope you have a Merry Christmas and it sounds like you have a lot of fun things happening with your family visiting. Congrats to your son as well on doing so great in grad school. I know you must be so proud. What an accomplishment.

Love,
Jonni & Sofia
xoxoxo

JMCS said...

Sorry for so many typos, typing too fast. :)

JMCS said...

P.S. Glad to hear that you got the car fixed and sorry to hear about the high bill...Yuck.

We are doing turkey for Christmas this year as well. Can't wait.

Hugs,
Jonni