December 21, 2008

Jack Frost Nipping at Your Nose...

Okay, let me get this over with...it's so Freakin' COLD. Okay that didn't really help, so I'll just tell you about my day. Started out good, that is the car started after a bitter cold night. Doing last minute errands..picking up milk, cheese and buns at one store then moving to the next for printer ink. But the car had other plans...yep!...it wouldn't keep running, and I was totally amazed that Christmas Spirit was out there ...a young lady and her daughter jumped out to help give us a jump...that didn't work and two gentlemen stopped to help (I believe it was because she was thin and blonde)(but I don't care, they tried to help) We always carry quilts and blankets in the car, so my daughter bundled lil Orchid up and walked over to a Store. I walked to a garage, they weren't equiped to help but that young guy sure tried (His momma should be proud). Anyway after 3 1/2 hours and a tow truck ride home, we are without a car and a solution. (I'm not gonna say Bah Humbug).











So take a look at Lil Orchid opening some of her Advent Blocks on different days. Each piece adds to a Santa Scene to play with.

Sorry no sewing today. Did hear from a Lil Princess in sunny Florida that received a package from us Saturday. Happy Holidays Cutie!! and your Welcome B.

1 comment:

JMCS said...

Oh honey, I am so sorry to hear about your car problems and I hope that you can get it fixed soon. I am so glad that so many people tried to help and that you guys are okay.

Love,
Jonni