December 24, 2008

And the Stockings were hung by the Fireplace with Care...















What can I say it is the Night before Christmas ...I am surrounded by my son and daughter and holding close to my heart my beautiful granddaughter, Lil Orchid. If you remember Dec 6 we attended a Santa Breakfast and Craft Fair. Lil Orchid visited Santa, he told her that he wanted Big cookies, Lots of Cookies. She ran back to Mom Mom and said that Santa wanted Big Cookies, Big as MamMaw. SHE REMEMBERED. (check out the photo of her preparing Santa and the Reindeer's snack.) Uncle N helped her place the Precious Moments (Vietnamese) Angel on the tree top, and She hung her Stocking for Santa to fill. It was a grand Christmas Eve.

1 comment:

JMCS said...

Oh Monica,

I just love Lil Orchid's outfit! You are so amazing. That is so neat that you met Sara and she and your daughter's birthday are so close. What a small world huh? I like that Lil Orchid remembered that Santa wanted BIG cookies. She is hilarious. Give that girl a big smooch from me please. :)