October 24, 2008

Trick or Treat on the Square

Thank Goodness the rain let up, just like last year. I think Main Street had been extended with the merchants, because we walked, I think, about 5-6 blocks and almost all the stores participated with giving trick or treats to the kids, there was free hot dogs, boxes of popcorn, hot chocolate & cider and of course Candy. The Disney Radio station was there with the dancers and music and Lil Orchid got to see so many different costumes. We were able to catch photos of her swoshing and swishing in her hoop skirt. She was really partial to this little baby clown and a Ninja Turtle. And a Big Thank You for no Big Sponge Bobs.!!!



I however, am enjoying this but I am paying for all this walking. (my knee is still not fixed) I am thankful to my daughter's care, the heat packs and the bottle of meds.

1 comment:

JMCS said...

Hi hun,

Sorry I have not been by to see my favorite little girl in so long. Just been crazy busy with a few projects but I am finally dine, yay!

This costume is so cute. I just love it and what an amazingly talented woman you are. :)

hugs,
Jonni