October 5, 2008

Sunday Sewing













Lil Orchid was feeling better so we ventured out for a very short while. The local town was having a Pork with Passion event kinda like a chili cook off but with pork. It was very small but she loved her pig ears and the "little Babee pig" . I think it was a 10 minute walk through.


Otherwise, I've been having fun...but it's gonna take a while to get everything loaded on ETSY :) Check out the GREAT leg/arm warmers and the hair accessories !!! And of coarse, my Overalls/Shortalls

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Oh I love love love the poodle/5o's set. Gorgeous!!! ok So they are all gorgeous but that is my favorite so far.

JMCS said...

Oh these photos are just darling. Could Lil Orchid be any cuter??? I think not. I bet the paparazzi follow you guys down the street. She is just adorable. :)

I love the pig ears and sorry to hear that she has not been feeling well. Hope she is better now.

Your creations are fantastic, i need to get by your shop. We just love the Fall overalls and have received so many compliments on them. I always send them to your shop on Etsy.

Hugs,
Jonni