October 21, 2008

Buckles, Buttons and Zippers

I can always rely on Lil Orchid to bring a smile to my face and make me forget about what makes me unhappy :) She has been fascinated lately by buckles, buttons and zippers. So she ran to sit in my craft chair which had my jacket hanging on the back....the pictures tell the story (another smile)

I hope that you are reading this for the same reason I write this blog...
to remember to appreciate what I have and focus on the good. To forget about the person who stole your parking place and remember that stranger that nodded and smiled at you. To forget that you could only afford a half a tank of gas but remember that half a tank brought you home to your family and friends. These are hard times on most everyone and for alot of different reasons, could be finance, could be health, maybe family or whatever, but look deep everyday and find that time or memory that makes you grin and hold it close or write about it.

No comments: