October 12, 2008

Happy Columbus Day







I have still been sewing and trying to get everything added to our ETSY stores..yes, Stores! We decided (Mom, Daughter, myself and of course Lil Orchid) and some are still under construction or empty but I'm listing Creations everyday. Lilorchidstoychest (toys), Frogguru (hair things), YeYeandGreatGreat(vintage pattern clothes and woodburnings) orchidsandladybugs(embellished denim), jewelrybylilorchid(jewelry), and a store for socks, &,legwarmers(unnamed).


So just amuse yourself and hope you get a smile out of the random pics of Lil Orchid, my inspiration! Miss February showing me her tummy, Pork with Passion hat & balloon once we got home, trip to Sam's Club and the door person gave her the entire bouquet instead of one flower, wearing her shoe as BLING, removing her brace for bed time, and a sleeping sick baby girl.

1 comment:

JMCS said...

I just LOVE her! Sounds like you all have been super busy. I need to head over to your shop so I can drool and spend some money (lol).

Hugs,
Jonni