September 27, 2008

First Day of Strange Folk Festival





I would like to thank everyone for their patience and hopefully returning to our ETSY store now that we are back home and will be adding new items for the upcoming Holiday season....time to buy gifts, gifts, and don't forget yourself. We will be adding items to both my daughter's and mom's Etsy Stores too! HOW EXCITING!!
Okay Everyone knows how crazy things were getting, and how crazy I was feeling. But all went well, we set up in time that morning even with the blisters I had on my hands from the scissors (never done that before) and in the last three days I only had nine hours of sleep.(never do that again) It wasn't planned I just kept sewing & cutting and I don't have a clock in the sewing room. I was like the little train that could, I kept saying I think I can, I think I can...finish one more thing. Everything went great, this was a GREEN fair, and I fit in fine because of our ability to recycle and reuse. Although I was nervous about the Jury process (you submit photos and you are judged if you are good enough) (amazingly enough you have to pay for this torture) But happily I was accepted in less than 24 hours. (good for our ego) My daughter would like to continue, I'm not sure..although hearing the customers in person praise your hard work as they flip through things and buy them instantly DID FEEL GOOD! So to those online customers that do respond and leave Feedback , I want you to know that I TRUELY APPRECIATE YOU, TOO.





2 comments:

Shelby said...

Looks like you guys had tons of stuff to sell. I hope you did great.

JMCS said...

Can't wait to hear more. Love your set-up and look at all the great items you had. Wish we lived closer and could have went.

hugs,
Jonni