April 17, 2008

Zoo Kind of Weather

Thank goddness...no rain, warm weather! Actually mowed today, first time this year, not that it didn't need it just that there has been so much rain it was never dry enough. It took two days, after work but I got it done...all three acres. Yeah for Me and my allergy medicine. So as I bounced across the lawn, mowing..mowing..mowing it came to me the "Zoo" perfect weather for the Zoo. There is an incredible one in St. Louis, MO- open views to the animals, watching the hippos through a glass wall seeing them under water.. Great! And the new penquin exhibit so close they can splash you. Can't wait to make the drive. Flashback to the beautiful, but sad zoo in Ho Chi Minh City, not many animals and the elephants are in chains. I know this is probable the safe way in their culture and the people flock there to see and feed them, Happily. But I have been spoiled by the freedom and beauty of most American Zoos.





In tribute...these Baby B'Gosh "Do Not Feed" Zoo Overalls. With Animal appliques, multi-colored star ribbons and embroidered sayings like "I'm a lil Monkey" on the rear.
Bows can be removed for the boys to wear.
Just Too Cute !!

No comments: