April 6, 2008

Hearts and Kisses




Flashback, yes I'm allowed, I'm old enough. Valentines day this year was really fun. No no date, no dinner out with dancing, just feeling good fun. Not a holiday for a single women. But I got into it this year, thinking back on the valentine exchanges in elementry school, making your special box with the pictures cut out from magazines and paper doilies. I even pushed the buttons and played those singing stuffed animals in the store aisles (normally very annoying). So in the spirit of things I dug out every heart print material and ribbon I could find. And what little spare time I had here is what I came up with. Luckily, Love is in season all year round not just on Valentines Day. Kisses
Infant (0-6 mos.)
Light weight jacket, embellished with appliqued vintage clowns in heart print for that sweet baby.





*Baby Gap overalls sz M 6-12 mos.


embroidered pink hearts and a cut out backed with country heart print material. So precious & soft with the heart print ribbon & bows.





* Kissy monster print material with the cutest red & white heart print ruffled at the waist and used as a knee patch.



No comments: