April 6, 2008

Past Creations...

This is something new for me, I usually read the blogs not write one. And I would have to say it is my daughter that has the creative touch to conveying her words to paper. But I decided to try, and hopefully this will keep you reading on. My passion...that's easy...my family, photography, sewing, all aspects of creating - while trying to stay positive through the daily kicks in my life.
To begin with, I found I liked recycling gently used denim overalls, dresses, and shortalls..that is to say giving them a new life, a new look and a whole lot of fun.
I use techniques such as applique, embroidery and patchwork, to name a few.
So, I would like to share some of my previous creations......

they are now being worn by some of the cutest and well dressed children across the Nation.


Remember -
I only make One of a Kind items, however I will duplicate the theme (zoo, party, picnics, etc.)

No comments: