April 23, 2008

Today, the weather was wonderful, I missed most of it by being indoors at work but made the most of it later. Soft breeze (not the blow me man down hurricane like usual) Sunshine so warm it heated the clothes you were wearing and a Sunset that looked like it was painted on a canvas. Loved It!! And enjoying it to, was my angel, sitting beside me, relaxing and watching, just like she was taking it all in like me. I think the sun's warmth was putting her to sleep. Her head was laying across my stomach and small wisps of her dark hair tickled her pink cheeks as she sang softly something regarding "Mom-Mom" and "E I E I-O", I think I also heard "like a diamond in the sky".

1 comment:

Anthony | Heated Jacket said...

A very nice story Monica, it's very relaxing to read, hoping to read more of your next story..