March 24, 2010

A Guest for the weekend

Lil Orchid was super excited that it was her turn to bring home the classroom pet, Rainbow Star. So Rainbow Star joined us in all our activites today, which the most major accomplishment was getting MamMaw's walker (we will not talk about the phone calls/hours/hassle that it took). While MamMaw slept, Lil Orchid and I took advantage of the nice weather. She rode her scooter up and down the sidewalk while I got some outside stuff down before the weekend.
Lil Orchid & Rainbow Star with MamMaw's new walker
Riding her scooter with Rainbow Star
As for MamMaw, I have never in my life seen her in so much pain. The medication seems to give her no relief at all and I feel so helpless that I can't help her more.
Till later,
Lil Orchid's MomMom

1 comment:

Christie said...

I am so sorry to hear all the pain you are having. M you are in my prayers extra tonight.