February 4, 2010

Got Chocolate on my Mind!




Yep, that's what I said,
Chocolate, getting ready
for the first fair/festival this year.
Sunday we will be at
a Chocolate Festival...
we are to have something for sale
related to chocolate. So just in case
my daughter has made some
chocolate covered pretzels to sell.
Although I don't have enough room
to sell any clothing
(my overalls, pillow case dresses or my dirndle skirts)
You are given a 8 ft table and a couple feet behind for seating.
We plan on taking some embellished knit hats, hand painted kokeshi dolls,
wooden blocks, hair bows and the chocolate candy. Hope it all fits.
I hope it all sells. The weather in the area doesn't look good,
Snow is suppose to start tonight, and the Festival is approx. two hours away.
I guess we will see. Lil Orchid loved helping make brownies.

1 comment:

JMCS said...

Now that sounds like my kinda festival! Good luck and hope you sell everything, but I am sure you will, who wouldn't ♥ your creations?

Hugs,
Jonni