December 14, 2009

A visit with Santa....Ho Ho Ho!


The wonder and innocense of a child at Christmas....
My daughter and I braved the drive and visit to the local Mall, we took Lil' Orchid to see Santa. She was so excitied, that her giggles were almost ear piercing. When they called her name, those little eyes were big and round, she took my hand and said "Mammaw come with me" (her Mom Mom was already in position for the photo shoot) I walked her up there and as her tiny little hand slipped away she became a big girl who couldn't wait to talk to Santa. He read her the Night Before Christmas then began his conversation with her. She asked for a Saftey Knife and Scraper, (these are things she needs to cook with her Mom)(We tell her do not touch the knife it is not Safe...so as she puts it she needs a safety knife!), she asked for a doll and some Kai-Lan chap stick, then my sweet little granddaughter asked Santa to bring Mammaw (me) some more tic tac's, she told him I needed more because I only have one left..and that I needed more so I could share.

Don't they just Tickle Your Heart!!!

No comments: