December 13, 2009

Congratulate Me !!!!




Everyone, I am PROUD to say that yesterday we drove out of town to witness, my Son Graduate and receive his Masters Degree.
What can I say but I am Proud and filled with Happiness on my son's acheivment. (he is only 24 yrs old) Being a single mom for over 21 years now, and without my Ex's help, my children have accomplished so much ! They are both strong and loving individuals.
I Love them both, what more could I ask for....but to be Blessed again - with my special granddaughter!
I'm sorry, one more time I am so Proud of my Son!!!!
Other guests that attended were my 2 older sisters, Patti from IL, and Vicky from TN, along with her daughter and grandson, Jack (6 mos older than Lil' Orchid) also from TN. My son's girlfriend also came to celebrate with us. YeYe and Great Great couldn't make the journey he is still recuperating from his last surgery.
It was a very long day and Uncle Nathan's couch was a perfect place to rest!
We plan on getting together at a local restaurant on Dec 27th and celebrate with friends and family.....let me know if you want to come?
Yes, he will begin working at his new job on Jan 11th in Ohio (only 5 1/2 hrs away) oh yeah, he tells me the STL Cardinals will be playing there 4 times this season..
Hoping to get some new stuff for his new apartment (and give away/sale his yard sale accessories)He deserves it for all his hard work and dedication!

1 comment:

Shelby said...

WOOHOO!!!!! Congrats. That is an accomplishment and you should all be proud.
Hope you are going to be able to get some much deserved rest!