December 11, 2009

5 days later and still sewing...

These Overalls were made especially for a Little Buckaroo from his Aunt Deb and Grandma.
While this White Shimery TuTu
was made for another Vendor.
My last fair for the year finished last Sunday in Alton,Il. I know I say it everytime but it was a long weekend....used this week to finish up some orders, which has been fun-great customers to work with.
Have made some extremely cute Overalls & Jumpers, TuTu's and personalized some cute ornaments and bow holders. My daughter has made her fingers numb making hair bows to keep up with the demand during the Fairs we have attended since September.
And of course, Lil Orchid has charmed the people and customers with her winning smile and personality. Wait! Sometimes she doesn't smile or talk and they are blown away. LOL


Worked on some Glass Charms for my son's friends as they graduate with their Masters also! My daughter does the hand-engraving on glass, beautiful work !!!
Meet another talented Vendor, where Lil'Orchid got an asian Barbie dressed in Red.
Unfortunately, she doesn't have a web site.

No comments: