December 27, 2009

Still Celebrating...











Saturday, we celebrated Christmas with YeYe's side of the family...Great Great made each great granddaughter a plaid jumper..aren't they adoreable!!
Madelynn was 6 yrs old in October, her sister Merideth will be 3 yrs old in March and my Lil Orchid will be 4 yrs in Feb.
Lil Orchid is wearing another Handmade Dress in green with white eyelet (my favorite!)
On Sunday, we CELEBRATED my son's Masters Degree with family and friends at Han's Buffet (Mm-m-m)
THANK YOU EVERYONE who honored my son with gifts, cards and their presence.
After the party & buffet, my brother Eddie's family, Allie, Dakota, Chance, Linda, Devon, Megan; my oldest sister Patti, my sister, Vicky and her husband Frank, along with Great Great & YeYe followed us back to our house for a Christmas exchange.

No comments: