June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th is a Lucky Day


Well, by the calendar it is Friday the 13th or June 13th Lobster day. As far as Lobster day, I didn't eat any but did research the internet for Under the Sea things and saw a pic of a lobster.Wonder if that counts.


I will say that this week, the week of friday the 13th I felt lucky...no not because it is the last full week writing in Chocolate and losing a job I really enjoy. But because I got to decorate and write probably my last marriage proposal in Chocolate to some unknown couple in Love <3.

Lucky too, because my lil Orchid did a little modeling for me and some of my newest sewing creations. I love my granddaughter, I love sewing, and I love photography...I am so Lucky! :)
I also got the grass mowed before it rained again. (Ha Ha!)

If you would like to see more photos look at my ETSY Store at the three newest overall items.

No comments: