June 8, 2008

Best Friends Day





Best Friends Day or Ice Cream Day, that is what I found out today is by browsing through the internet card sites. So I dedicate this day to my very bestest friend from Jr High throught the present, Janice N. We are kindred spirits brought together through music and dance. No, not a dance class.....just dance, after school dances, weekend bands, The Coloseum on Saturday night and Up With People. OMG, does that show my age. (for those younger generation readers, this was a uplifting group of young people who traveled and performed for audiences in the 70's)Teachers called us the Bobsie Twins because we were inseperable, Now even through marriage, children, and granddaughters...we still remain close even though we don't see each other very much. But she will always be my one true friend! Thanks for being there!! Oh yeah we celebrated ice cream day too! Had a frosty from Wendy's..mmmmmm


Yesterday by the calendar was Family Day..how ironic that we attended a Picnic for Adoption families to get together. Visited with old friends and meet new friends and their little ones. My little Orchid was in her prime (even with the heat) She is not quite as shy as before and tends to talk and warm up a little faster to the adults. She had lots of fun climbing the large wooden playground and having her Mom-Mom and myself push her on the big girl swings and explore the entire playground. She had fun with the bubbles and playing in her little red wagon. Hope you like her shortalls... Kite flying and Parks just seemed to go together.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PETICULAR SIZE AND EVENT STYLE...
JUST WRITE AND I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DREAM UP - AND MAYBE YOU'LL LIKE IT, THEN BUY IT! THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.





No comments: