September 6, 2009

Sneak Preview


Where Have I Been?
What Have I Been Doing??

I mentioned I went to Southern Missouri to use the work shop of YeYe & Great Great. We Planed, Cut, and Sanded Wooden Blocks & Wooden Cards...all sizes from 1 1/4 to 3 inch. Lil Orchid loved scooping up the wood shavings, but wasn't to keen on the sound of the tools.
RECYCLE UPCYCLE

I finally found a use for the few good pages of vintage and newer books that have been torn, colored, and water damaged. Alot more work than anticipated. They can be played with or used as room decor. I love Vintage Artwork, it has such an innocence about it.









When we tired of cutting, and sealing the blocks......We worked on something else -

Stuffed Little Ladybug Dolls with hand painted heads. CUTE!

1 comment:

JMCS said...

These are adorable! You are such a talented lasy Monica.

Hugs,
Jonni