September 26, 2009

Strange Folk Craft & Art Fair












Work very hard to have enough Unique items for this sale. My son is coming in from school and of course my daughter has been working just as crazy with her talents and helping me with mine.
Setting up was not an happy event!!! I requested and paid for a 12 x 12 ft space, couldn't even fit my 10 x 10 tent in the marked off space....very, VERY ANGRY vendor on my right hand side, luckily the ladies on my left shifted their tent over and we all fit (tight, but fit!)
It was a good sale even with the down pours of rain.





I was so excited when some returning customers came to see us and had their beautiful daughters dressed in their Overalls I created. But I have a request........please
my camera messed up and I lost the photo I had taken of the sweetest little one, with the cutest dimples wearing the "Butterflys in Flight" overalls.....Please could you email me a photo! You mentioned you had some taken of her for the family, please I hope you read this.(you bought her the "Too Cool Smilin Skulls" jean jacket that same day)
Strange Folk is all about Recycling...Upcycling, Reuse...
Lil Orchid loved the giant Igloo made from milk bottles.

No comments: