April 6, 2009

Open Season..GO CARDS!





What can I say...

I Love Baseball & the STL Cardinals.





Why, because my son & daughter made me a fan. A Big Fan. So it is a family thing that we enjoy together...and this includes Lil Orchid!
It amazes me that this little one will sit on the couch and watch a Cardinal Game.





It amazes me that this little one will sit in a stadium and watch a Cardinal Game. She sang "Take me out to the ball game while Uncle Nathan held her in his arms. And was thrilled when Uncle Nathan took her to get to see Fred Bird! During the winter if a football game came on she would ask "Where's the Baseball?"





Anyway the Party for Opening Day was a Blast! Cold, YES, Very Cold, YES, Snowing YES!!!!





We were all layered to stay warm, Lil Orchid had 5 layers on and stayed toasty warm and happy.

2 comments:

JMCS said...

What fun and so cute that Lil Orchid loves her teams. Great pictures. Sofia loves sports too.

Hugs,
Jonni

Shelby said...

Wow it looks cold. I hope you guys had a blast. I know we were bummed out that our opening day was postponed! Silly weather....