April 2, 2009

A beautiful Day...







I opened my eyes having my granddaughter (Lil Orchid) sing "Happy Birthday MamMaw"and my daughter wish me "Happy Birthday". Then later my son called long distance from school to
sing "Happy Birthday". I Love my Life! Happy Birthday to Me!






Lil Orchid & Mom Mom made me some delicious cupcakes. Then she helped me blow out my candle.

Been working on two Special pairs of Overalls for the Easter Egg Hunt and Opening Day Game for the STL Cardinals for my Lil Orchid to wear.

2 comments:

Christie said...

Happy Birthday Monica! Have a wonderful Day!

Love,
Christie and Brian Schuetz

JMCS said...

Happy birthday sweetie! We love you and hope your day was as wonderful as you are you special lady.

I can't decide what's sweeter, those great looking cupcake or sweet Lil Orchid! Definitely the latter.

Hugs,
Jonni