April 20, 2009

Boo Boo Monsters..






Remember those cleverly folded wash clothes called boo boo bunnies, where you slide the ice cube in a hole...cute I had one for my daughter over 30 yrs ago.


I sat down one night and decided I would design my own Boo Boo Ice Cube Holder.

So here they are The Original Boo Boo Monster. Pattern, Design all my idea!
Except my Boo Boo Monster has a little pocket on the back so the ice cube doesn't melt and fall on the floor . They are made of a soft flannel for tender scraps and swollen bumps on the head.
Great for the little tough guy and also the big tough guy. Designs for little girls too!!
Carry them in your bag for that un expected fall, parks, shopping, Now you won't have to put ice from your drink in a paper napkin.

They are all approx. 7 inches tall --
and I gave each of them a band-aide
so your little one isn't alone in their pain.
Comments Please !!!

1 comment:

Christie said...

I so want to buy one of these. Pick a cute one out and hold one back for me. Great idea Monica!