February 14, 2009

Unconditional Love from a Granddaughter










Happy Valentine's Day !





No big plans,
no fancy night out,
no bouquet of flowers,
no big box of chocolate.

Who needs that when you have the BEST
son, daughter & granddaughter who love you!
Had FUN this morning making a Valentine
with Lil Orchid (my granddaughter).
She glued the heart and helped decorate it.
When I wrote Be My Valentine
I spelled every letter as I wrote.
When she wrote she sang the ABC's. How CUTE!












Found a lost box of material in my attempt to do some cleaning.
How exciting, you'll have to wait an see what prints I found...
it was scraps from my daughter's clothing...whoa...vintage!
(not to insult her "vintage" is anything over 20 yrs)

2 comments:

Shelby said...

I picked up my box today and can not wait to put the clothes on her!! Love them all thank you

JMCS said...

What a wonderful Valentine's Day with your wonderful family. I love the pics of Little Orchid. She is so sweet. Hope her day was wonderful.

I need to get her special birthday package in the mail. I know her birthday is soon.

Love,
Jonni