February 28, 2009

My Lil' Orchid turns THREE...




Time is moving so fast ...
watching Lil Orchid grow up
(she is still my baby granddaughter)
But very slow
waiting for her sister from China.

Here is a few photo's of her celebration with MomMom and MamMaw.
Mom Mom made Lil Orchid homemade donut holes
rolled in cinnamon and sugar for breakfast (first time treat)
Yes, she ate all her scrambled eggs and cheese I made her
before she indulged in the sweets.
Uncle Nathan was the first to call from college and sing "Happy Birthday"
then it was followed by Great Great and Ye Ye singing in the afternoon.

2 comments:

JMCS said...

Now that looks like a faun celebration, especially the donut holes. Thanks for the note about the SN adoptions, I looked on RQ and saw that they are processing them faster.

I LOVE the pictures of sweet Lil Orchid. Happy 3d birthday sweet baby girl, we love you so much. By the way, we got the beautiful thank you note you sent and the lovely pictures of LO. I have them on the fridge with her CNY picture and Christmas picture. We love you guys.

Hugs,
Jonni

JMCS said...

Sorry for the typo, I meant fun not faun. :)