May 8, 2011

Mother's Day




On this Special Day, set aside to honor Mom's everywhere, Grandmother's, Daughters, Sisters, Aunts, Best Friends, Neighbors and People who you have passed in the park playing with their children. Birth Moms, Adopted Moms, Foster Moms and the Non-Traditional Moms. Those who have done their Best with what they have, those who know it is not how much money you give your children but the time spent that means the most and has the most value. I salute You!



But this is to my children...I've made some mistakes, sometimes more than I like to admit, but I have and will always be there for you...to be your biggest fan, to listen to you, to laugh or cry with you. To protect you with my life and sometimes to tell you things you don't want to hear. No matter how close or far away you are, I will love you for eternity with all my heart and soul. NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU MORE THAN I DO. Because I'm your Mom! And the day you were born was the Greatest Days in My Life !!!! Your accomplishments are my greatest source of Pride and the people who you have grown to become... Loving, giving, incredible individuals are why my eyes tear up in amazement. You make my heart beat a little faster when I hear your voice say "Happy Mother's Day, I Love You!"


So Thank You, Heather & Nathan ....and my sweet granddaughter, My Lil Orchid, for helping me realize why I wake up, why I breathe and the greatest JOY in MY LIFE !!


Happy Mother's Day Mom, I Love You!

No comments: