May 7, 2011

2nd day Valley of the Flowers Festival








Up early with the morning rain, and drove to Missouri to open for the 2nd and last day of the Festival. Lil Orchid is wearing a new dress I made for this occasion and for Mothers Day.


Ater set up Lil Orchid and I left Mom to man the booth so we could do some of the childrens crafts and watch the kids on wheels parade.


Talked to some new friends, and Lil Orchid picked out a special matching necklace set for Mothers Day. She had the lady wrap it in tissue paper & a Bow! Then we snuck back to the van and hid it under the front seat. We watched a puppet show and saw our friend Christy. We gave up on defending ourselves every time a customer said it was not fair having Lil Orchid with us and dressed so CUTE! (the kid has to wear clothes, right?)

After a long day and an even longer break down we headed home.




The mail man left a package on the porch, my daughter ask who it was for and I said don't be disappointed it's not a Mothers Day gift for you or for me ;( Lil Orchid excitedly saw her name on top. So she chimed in again ...you know I think Godmother Steph remembered that I am Kitty Kitty's Mom and that's why she sent it to me for Mothers Day ;)

No comments: