April 16, 2011

survived the storm..






2 nd day of the Festival, I can't say we were lucky, we did a lot of work by ourselves preparing for the storm, it was necessary to help the neighbors since we were all link together ;(

one goes they all go!

Here was a few photos of some who didn't fare well.

Can't say anything good about the Festival itself, but the vendors were nice and the people that braved the bitter cold, thunderstorm, windy weather were Great. THANKS!

Not once did the people running the Festival come by our booth and ask if we were ok, during breakdown after 9pm the workers removed our lighting, threw our tarps on the filthy ground, and when I asked for a little more time (it was less then an hour) I was told "No old lady is gonna tell him how to do his job!" To say the least I was terrified, it was myself, my daughter and Lil Orchid in the dark at the mercy of these heathens.

So Nothing Good to Say ! We were set up outside the initial festival grounds, the next day not even the local newspaper mentions that there were even any Arts & Crafts there.


So out of area Vendors beware.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

WOW - That is so...... I can't even come up with what I want to say. Glad you made it out of there safe and sound.