February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day


Woke up this morning to a soft little voice whispering "Happy ValentinesDay" then a precious little peck on the cheek. Everyone dressed in pinks & reds, and the rest of the day was constant well wishing for Valentines day. A call from my son and a "I love you Mom" , then talked to my Mom and chatted a while. But the best part was having those tiny little arms wrapped around my neck telling me she loved her Grandma.

Thought I'd add a first Valentines Day and present Valentines Day photo of little Orchid along with an old photo of my two kids several years ago when it snowed on Valentines Day(my son is now 25 yrs old).
Just love my own little Cupid!

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Love the pictures. I can't believe how much she has grown up. Seems like just the other day that we were bringing them home.