February 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Lil Orchid !!!


This morning was unbelievable, by this morning I mean Midnight.
I woke with my daughter rustling around with a sleeping little girl in her arms telling me to wake and get to the center of the house. Tornado !
I have never been so scared, I mean being in the Midwest we are used to it..
I have even stood on the front porch before watching a funnel in the distant corn field,
but that didn't compare to the colors in the sky, the sound and the feeling that our house was breathing, (our ceiling tiles were moving up and down) Scared the be-ge-be's out of me!
Through all that, we only had our lights flicker and tree limbs down. Thank You God!

Now to wake a tired little girl who didn't realize
she slept part of her birthday in the bathroom.
So Happy 5th Birthday Lil Orchid and
Happy 55th Birthday to her Great Aunt Kim.

My daughter and I could not believe it...
we've been to alot of stores, we love to browse..
Lil Orchid found the perfect card for Uncle Nathan
for St Pat's Day - she wanted to send it right away.
But what we did not expect was to find
the PERFECT Birthday card for Lil Orchid.
A purple card with a giant Pink "5" and
standing around it was, who else but,
Rapunzel..Yep can you believe it,
and the best part, it is one of those musical cards,
singing what is the perfect Rapunzel song...
....just read the words...
"I am here, suddenly I see
Standing here it's all so clear
Where I'm meant to be !"

And that's exactly where our Lil Orchid shoud be...
RIGHT HERE WITH US !!!

Enjoy the pics!

No comments: